Friday, February 2, 2007

Dear Mrs. Jane,

Wow, I had no idea I was causing so much trouble for you and the board. Please send them a report saying that I am good, ok? I have two questions:

1. What is exactly is a certified bank check?
2. Can I change the test question? I am worried that if Cortez finds out about this he could use the question in court as proof that i was involved in the money transaction. I would like to use the following question:Who is the cutest kitty in the world?
Answer: Mr. Tundy, of course!

Please answer and then I will go to the Western Union right away. ..Hold on a second, in a previous email didn't you say that it is not possible to wire money through Western Union to where you are? What is going on? Please explain that.

Thank you,
Skip



Dear skip.

We do not know when the senator will come back. Probably after nest election in may.Good that you are coming through. I must confess that I almost gave up on you. I have even written reports about that to the board. You sounded very unserious and about this business. Or do you think this is not real?. You seems to joke expensively. Your sending of an address at least has solved 50% of the problems. We can now start work on the documentation of the payment at the Bank. You have really delayed otherwise your funds could have been with you now.The process can only commence on Monday and hopefully by Tuesday we should get government approval to send you the money.This is where the fees are needed to pay for stamp duty at the law court and lawyers charges.You are therefore advised to send by western Union the sum of US$320.00 in the name of our account Director.

MR EFE SAM
TEXT QUESTION= WHO
ANSWER=SKIP

Please send us the MTCN number before Monday morning so that the processing can be started.I assume that you want a certified Bank or check drawn in your name and sent to the address listed by you.Please confirm.

My Regards.
Mrs Jane Thomas

No comments: