Saturday, January 20, 2007

Dear Mrs. Jane,

Thank you for your reply and kind advice. I guess that I had never thought of it that way before. Maybe you are right and I should try to work things out? It is just that she can just be so cruel and she doesn't believe in my big dream. Do you understand? And she seems to resent my cat (and bestest friend) Mr. Tundy. She says that she is allergic, but I think it is
just her bad attitude. I'll think about it, but I still will not tell her about this business, just in case (she would never give money to help the poor). She also sleeps around. Alot. Heck, she has probably already done Senator Mohammed! Sorry, bad joke :(

Anyway, I scanned my library card and am attaching it to this email. I realized however that it does not have my name or picture on it, is that a problem? On Monday I will see about getting a PO Box. I will also go to the bank and see about getting another account - should I set up one of those "off-shore" accounts?

Malachai from Children of the Corn also called me back again yesterday afternoon. They are eager to receive our donation, but they also want to know all of our ages (seems kind of strange to me - but he seems like a weird kid anyway. Great charity, weirdo kid liaison if you ask me).

Thank you and God Bless,
Skip

No comments: