Saturday, January 20, 2007

Dear Sir,
Your mail is hereby acknowledged. I am delighted that you sound good spirited inspite of the difficulty with your wife.
But dont you think it is better to settle with your than to go into divioce. Anyway, P.O Box is okay for your address.

On the issue of identity, a card from your library will do.I am happy that you have identified already areas you will use the
money to help. That is very gratifying. And I hope you will keep to it.

Please you have to open an account and forward it to us. As par telephone since you have not brought yours. It then means that you will be one to be calling. The number again is +234 80 25614310 or +234 2 750 6275. Any of them you can get Mr Efe Sam. I will let the Senator knows about your seriouness.We look forward to receiving all information from so that we can begin work early.

My Regards

Mrs Jane Thomas

No comments: