Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Dear Mrs. Jane,

There is just no way that I can forget about you. You have become part of my life - a very important part of my life.

But please, Mrs. Jane, you must help me. I do not cut corners, especially in the service of humanity and God. And just where are you getting this that I am Cortez, the Senator, and Children of the Corn? I suppose that you think I am Mr. Tundy as well?! This is crazy talk. Oh, you figured me out - In my free time I disguise myself as a lawyer and help my wife divorce me and take half of my stuff (maybe I am also my wife). And if there is still time left in the day, I establish a nonprofit children's charity. And lets not forget how I have managed to become a great Senator and contact myself for help and hire you as well??!! All of this with only a high school diploma and one arm? Do you now see how ridiculous you sound? I hope this puts to rest any doubts you have.

So please, can you just send me part of the money so I can get this Malachai kid off of my back? I was thinking that you could just take whatever fees there are out of the $450,000,000 that is coming my way - clearly I have more than enough to cover it. Please help. I am becoming a charity in myself because of the mess that YOU got me into.

Contact the Senator if you must. Anything to help get me the money to give to Children of the Corn.

Submissively yours,
Skip


Dear Skip.
I have already forwarded your your correspondance between you and i to the Senator.I am a hristain so i do not hold any grudges. I only see you as trying to cut corners.In the work of humanity and God you do not cut corners and get away with it.I put it to you today that you are the same and one with the lawyer and the children home. i do no know whayuou want to get at.if I must work with you. You must meet the requirement expecially on issues of account and personal address. again you must be ready to pay the prescribe fees. Otherwise forget about me.I accept whatever you say I am.

Regards
Mrs jane

No comments: