Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Dear Mrs. Jane,

Why are you so angry at me? I was happy that you were not so nice to that stupid jerkstore lawyer Cortez, but I was sad when I saw that you seem just as mad at me. Please do not turn into a frogwoman. I have been working my tail off trying to make this work. I can only do so much, you know. I have a full-time job, a cat, and have to deal with constant harrassment from that trufflesniffer Cortez.

Please Mrs. Jane. the only game I play is Settlers of Cataan (loads of fun once you get the hang of it). Remember, your boss, the Senator contacted me! He knew me from my earlier work with Julieth Williams and Calvin Dozie. I hope that you are not the one playing games with me. You better not be one of Cortez's 'stupid troopers' that mess with me.

Anyways, now that that is settled, I went to the Chemical Bank yesterday and opened up an account (yeah, I thought that would get your attention, or did you forget that we are actually doing business here?!). Here is the info: I have a savings account, a checking account (they talked me into this), an atm card that I can use almost anywhere. My account number is 02948203098. I only have $20 in it so far, because that is the minimum needed to open up an account with them.

Ok, so now you have my library card, bank account info, and charity info. I think that is everything that you asked for. So what is next?

God bless,
Skip




Dear Sir,
I sent you a copy of my reply to The lawyer.It seems someone is over assuming or playiong games. But in order to be above board here I decide to open up to both parties. It si not our duty how you share your funds with your wife. Or are the one writing both mail. I wonder how the lawyer got my email address. I have asked him to call my director. I also by this precit ask you to call My director as well.

We shall continue to deal with you but immediately we notice unseriouness from your part we shall stop. Uptill now you have not sent any mailing address and bank detail. We do not work like this.I strongly think someone is playing Gmaes. until you make a personal call I will consider this relationship not serious enough to warrant our attention. I have made this complain to my Director. Mr Sam Efe.
REgards
Mrs Jane Thomas

No comments: