Sunday, January 28, 2007

Dear Mrs. Jane,

How can you say that I am not serious about this after all of the work I have been doing? If what you say is true, you have been wasting my time! I was contacted by the Senator, you frogwoman, and he said that he was in South America. But I know from my schooling that Nigeria is in Asia - so explain that, jerkwad!

You make it sound like I live in a world of make believe!! :( Try telling Calvin Dozie he does not exist and see what happens! He talked to your director Sam Efe and said that Efe did not know what he was talking about.

You are a frogwoman! I smell a church rat and it is you! I think you are trying to steal the Senator's money and I will tell him and you will be sorry. I am smart and figured it out: you and some other rogue members on the board are trying to stage a coup to take over from the older, more sensible leadership that remains loyal to the Senator. Once you seize power of the board, you and your stupid-shoe cronies will try to discredit the Senator and have him deposed. I am going to warn him.

You are a really bad speller, too. I think you have rice where your brain should be.

From,
John "Skip" Templeton

ps. Only my mom calls me "John", so get with the program and call me
"Skip".


dear Sir,

Now I know for sure that you are not serious about this transaction.Everything you say I can do but did your so called attorney- make up one- not tell you that we cannit send out western union from Nigeria?i talked about paying the attorney whi si ghoing do all legal works. You did not respond.It will be better if you do not waste my time anymore.
By the way you now have tow names. John and what.
Regards
Jane

No comments: