Monday, January 22, 2007

Dear Mrs. Jane,

Thank you again for your advicing me on my marital problems. You are right about the separate accounts. Its not so much her as it is her frogman lawyer. He is greedy and just wants more money. I think he turned her against me. She might even be sleeping with him. I have to make sure that he does not find out about my new bank account because he is like a truffle-sniffing hog when it comes to money, he is a hogman money-sniffer if you know what I mean.

Anyways, I was supposed to go to the bank today but I had to take Mr. Tundy to the vet (he got crazy glue on his paw and was stuck to the coffee table!!!). The vet was able to help him, but poor Mr. Tundy has a hurt paw now because the glue was so strong that it took off some of his fur and kitty-skin :(

I will go to the bank tomorrow during my lunch break.

I want you and the Senator to know that I am serious about charity work. I think I told you about Children of the Corn and all they do. Let me know if you want me to have Malachai (he is the leader of Children of the Corn) contact you to verify that I am going to donate half of the money to him.

So I guess this means that you will accept my library card?

Thank you and God bless,
skip

No comments: