Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Dear Mrs. Jane,

I'm glad that you have finally found it in your heart and brain to place some trust in me (I hope you don't mind, but I changed the subject line to read, "Real Business", since that is what we are all about now, and I was getting tired of the "Re: re: re: re:..." if you catch my drift). I must reiterate that I may be in real DANGER because of this frogboy malachai. I am beginning to question the veracity of his charity!

I know that you have protocal and I respect that. And I am glad that you have stopped playing and making fun of me. I am pretty sure now that you are serious. But before I give you the contents of my rolodex, I must insist that you check with the Senator and your attorneys about giving me an advance on my payment in order to cover the costs of the fees. If that doesn't work, the Senator might be willing to front the money since he is also a very rich man and owes me from our previous business. Feel free to have your attorney contact me.

Regards,
Skip



Dear Skip
Please let be realistic this time around.Do you think this is a kind of joke or we do not have protocol.Can you send money to any body you do know his or her address?can you send money to an account that is without address and all coresponding datas?can you send money to cildren of the corn you do not have their address/that wil be fullish of any body.All these are required if we must do any thing.Besides you are aware that the senator does not resides in Nigeria. He has only nominated you to receive this money from his cahrity organisation. I am not familiar with what you two have done together for you to merit it.There was not provision made for processing of the funds.All beneficiaries this year are supposed to handle their processing themselves.As for you case I have told you that money will be required to pay the attorney who will do the change of ownership and aevery legal processing at the Bank and the law courts here. Thsi is before the funds are approved in you name. Before this time we neeed cash to handle the processing.You must pay these charges. There is no where money can be removed until the funds are processed in your name.This is the situation and that is what others are doing. I have invited you pertsonally if you doubt the veracity of my claims.
My Regards
Mrs Jane

No comments: